/
/
NO SUGAR WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIA BAR – VEGAN, KETO

NO SUGAR WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIA BAR – VEGAN, KETO

3,99

In stock

  • ZERO CARBS and ZERO SUGAR
  • ALLERGENS FREE
  • With MCT OIL and CHIA seeds
  • LOW CARB, KETO
  • PALEO, VEGAN

The only real KETO CHOCOLATE: No sugar white chocolate bar with at least 46% cocoa butter content with the addition of MCT oil and CHIA seeds – for more of that raw energy.

Contains only 100% PURE INGREDIENTS: COCOA BUTTER, POWDERED MCT OIL and ERYTHRITOL.

Cocoa butter nourishes your body with antioxidants and minerals and at the same time provides an extra creamy chocolate structure. There is AT LEAST 46% cocoa butter in our white chocolate!

Powdered MCT oil retains all the amazing properties of liquid MCT oil. Obtained directly from coconuts it contains 70% C8 and C10 fatty acids with the remaining 30% dedicated to acacia FIBERS, which have a probiotic effect on the intestines.

Erythritol is a natural sweetener with a glycemic index of 0 which is also naturally present in fruits and vegetables. Provides a sweet taste without side effects! It does NOT raise blood sugar and has NO calories.

Our NO SUGAR KETO chocolate is perfect for people with the most demanding nutritional needs. It is suitable for VEGAN, LOW CARB, KETO and PALEO DIET and may be enjoyed by diabetics and people with gluten and/or lactose intolerance.

Nutritional value per 100 gĀ 
Calories: 558 kcal
Fat:

  • Of which saturated:
58 g

36 g

Carbohydrates:

  • Of which sugars:
  • Of which poliols:
30 g

0 g

30 g

Protein: 6 g
Fiber: 6 g
Salt: 0 g

INGREDIENTS: Cocoa butter, sweetener: erythritol, coconut powder, chia seeds, MCT oil powder (from coconut).

Cocoa butter content: < 46%.

ORIGIN: EU.

QUANTITY: 50 g

STORAGE: In a dry and cool place.

Like this product? Share it!

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on email