Terms & Conditions
For every diet
General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions of the online store foreverydiet.com owned by PAJS BREZ OBRESTI d.o.o., Na Jelovcu 4, 2354 Bresternica (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store or the Seller) are in accordance with the Slovenian Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and international codes for e-commerce.
Company name: PAJS BREZ OBRESTI d.o.o.
Company address: Na Jelovcu 4, 2354 Bresternica, Slovenia
Tax number: SI14555492
Registration number: 8320977000
IBAN: SI56 0451 5000 3515 982, NOVA KBM d.d. (SWIFT: KBMASI2X)
Web site: foreverydiet.com
TSmedia activity: Online store and telephone sales
Registration date: 20.11.2018
Buyer: an individual or a legal entity, who makes a purchase in the Online Store.
Registered customer: an individual or a legal entity, who registers an account on the Online Store.
Purchase: exchange of goods for payment.
Contractual relationship: the purchase of goods represents the beginning of a contractual relationship between the buyer and the seller.
The buyer (an individual or a legal entity) is bound by the general terms and conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order).
The processor of personal data is Pajs brez obresti d.o.o..
The controller of personal data processed in accordance with these rules is Pajs brez obresti d.o.o..
By registering in the Online Store, you become a registered customer of the Online Store. Both registered customers and customers who make a quick purchase and do not register before the purchase have the right to purchase in the Online Store.
When registering in the Online Store, the customer submits an email address and password. The Customer’s email address is automatically set as the username. If the customer wishes to change email address or password at any time, this can be done in the user profile.
The Online store provide the customer with the following information:
- Company identity (company name and registered office, registration number and tax number);
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (email address, telephone);
- essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees);
- product availability (any product offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time);
- product delivery conditions (method, place and delivery time);
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs;
- method of payment and delivery;
- the time validity of the offer;
- the period during which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs to return the product;
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including any details of the contact person or customer service.
Prices in the Online Store are the same for both registered customers and other customers of the Online Store. All prices are in euros (€) and include statutory value added tax (VAT) / do not include statutory value added tax. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined time expiration date.
In the Online Store, select the product and click on the “Add to cart” link. The system notifies you that the product has been successfully added to the cart and redirects to the Cart page.
You can review the contents of the cart, increase the quantity of the product, remove the product from the cart, and update the cart. Here you also select the desired method of collection or delivery of products.
To continue shopping, click the “Continue shopping” link and you will return to the Online Store. To complete your purchase, click the “To Checkout” link and the system will take you to the Purchase Completion page.
Completion of order
To complete the order, you must fill in the required fields:
- Personal information: You must provide the required contact information marked with an asterisk (name, last name, email address, telephone number, street and house number, postal code, city and country) required to confirm and complete the order and delivery of the product. This information will be visible on the invoice.
- Create an account link – The form allows customers to create a user account so that the customer’s data will already be saved on the next order.
- Send to another address link – Enables customers to send ordered products to another address. The customer must provide the required contact information, marked with an asterisk (name, last name, street and house number, postal code, city and country), which is required for the delivery of the product.
- Order Comment: Customers can add a comment to the order.
- Payment: Customers can choose between different payment methods.
- Order overview: The products that customers add to the cart while browsing the Online Store, the price of the products, the quantity, the cost of delivery, the value of VAT and the total cost of payment are displayed.
Customers can view the provided delivery information, the payment method they have chosen and the content of the shopping cart. Customer confirms the order by checking “By placing an order, I agree to the terms of business and payment.” And by clicking on the button “Order with obligation to pay”. If the order has been successfully completed, the customer will be redirected to the Thank you page.
Online store allows the following payment methods:
- credit card payment
- payment with Paypal
- bank transfer
- cash on delivery
Credit card payment
We use Stripe for credit card payments. We accept the following credit and debit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express. The commission for European cards is 1.4% of the purchase amount + 0.25 €. The commission for non-European cards is 2.9% of the purchase amount + 0.25 €.
When paying by credit card, before placing an order, enter the card information (card number, expiration date and CVC code). By clicking on the Order with payment obligation button, the credit card is authorized in real time by immediately checking the data with the banks.
Of all the payment methods, this is certainly the safest and fastest form and is therefore the most desirable. We use appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments (SSL / https). Card information is not stored on the Online Store servers.
Payment by PayPal
When paying with a PayPal account or credit cards (Visa, American Express, Mastercard, VisaElectron), payment is made through the PayPal network, which is considered a secure, fast and anonymous system for online e-payment with credit cards in real time with immediate online authorization. The commission is 3.4% of the purchase amount + € 0.35.
When choosing to pay via PayPal, the system will redirect you to the secure page of PayPal, where you will fill out a payment form, check all the above information and confirm the payment. After the process is completed, the system will redirect you back to the Online Store.
Bank transfer or Payment by proforma invoice allows you to pay for the ordered products via the online bank or in person at the bank. The commission depends on the bank.
When choosing a bank transfer, you will receive instructions and payment information to your email address. The order will be shipped when the banks process the payments and the transfer is visible in the seller’s bank account. The deadline for payment by proforma invoice is 3 working days (after which the order will be canceled).
Cash on delivery
Payment on delivery or upon receiving the products, allows customers to pay for the product when it is delivered to their home.
When paying with cash on delivery, the shipment is delivered to customers homes by the selected delivery service. Payment is made upon receiving the package. Customers pay the order amount to the delivery person in cash or in some cases via credit or debit cards when the delivery person delivers the ordered goods.
The online store delivers products only to addresses the following countries: Cyprus, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Litva Luxenburg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and Croatia. Delivery to other countries is not possible.
The business partner for the delivery of packages is GLS d.o.o for all countries acapte Croatia where we work with a local delivery company PDV.
The cost of standard delivery is € 5.65 plus 22 % VAT. All orders above € 79,99 have free shipping for all the countries.
All orders placed during the working day until 12.00 (midday), the Online Store will ship the next working day. Orders that are marked as pay by bank transfer are sent by the Online Store as soon as the Seller receives the order amount transferred to the bank account. Orders placed during weekends and holidays are sent by the Online Store immediately the next business day. In the case of products where a longer delivery time is specifically marked, this is taken into account.
The purchase contract between the Online Store and the customer is concluded in the Online Store at the moment when the Online Store sends the customer the first electronic message confirming the order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the Online Store and the customer.
The sales contract (i.e. the first electronic message about the status of the order) is stored in electronic form on the server of the Online Store and is available to customers upon their written request.
The seller issues an invoice during order processing and attaches it to the package being delivered to the customer. The price and all costs related to the purchase are broken down on the invoice. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before collecting the order.
A notice of the obligation to issue an invoice and deliver the invoice to the buyer and the obligation of the buyer to collect and keep the issued invoice is published on the checkout page of the Online store in a visible place for the customer, as is required by Slovenian. law.
After placing the order, the customer receives an email notification that the order has been accepted.
The seller may call the buyer on his contact telephone number to verify the information or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
The purchase procedure for business entities is exactly the same as for Individual customers, except that at the end of the purchase business entities also enter the full legal name of the company and the tax number of the company.
In the case of withdrawal from contract, the Buyer has the right to notify the Seller within 14 days via email or any other written communication channel that the customer is withdrawing from the contract, without having to state the reason for his decision. The deadline starts one day after the date of receiving the purchased items.
The buyer may inspect and test returned items to the extent strictly necessary to establish the actual state of returned items. The buyer is responsible and has the right to reduce the value of the goods if the reduction is necessary depending on the state returned items.
The Buyer must return the goods to the Seller no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal from the contract. The Buyer returns the goods to the Seller’s address. The only cost borne by the buyer in connection with the withdrawal from the order is the direct cost of returning the goods or. shipping.
The Buyer must return the product to the Seller undamaged and in unaltered quantity, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the fault of the Buyer.
Upon returning the goods, the buyer also sends the invoice for the goods and a completed form for withdrawal from the contract (personal data and the number of the transaction account to which he wishes to receive the returned payment). The seller will refund the payment within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.
The product must be returned to the Seller no later than 30 days from the notification of withdrawal from the contract (purchase).
Return of the received items to the Seller within the deadline for withdrawal from the contract is considered a notice of withdrawal from the contract.
Withdrawal from the contract is exactly the same for business customers.
The Buyer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract in the case where the ordered items were made or manufactured or prepared specifically for the customer from the specification the customer provided.
Withdrawal from the contract is not possible for goods:
- for goods or services, where the price fluctuates depending on the markets over which the Seller has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period from the contract;
- for goods that are manufactured according to the detailed instructions of the Buyer and adapted to the customers personal needs;
- for goods which, due to their nature, are not suitable for return, are perishable or expire quickly;
- for the services provided, if the Seller fulfills the contract in full and the use of the service has started on the basis of the Buyer’s explicit prior consent and with the consent to lose the right to withdraw from the contract when the company fully fulfills it;
- sealed audio or video recordings and computer programs, if the Buyer has opened the security seal after delivery;
- sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the Buyer opened the seal after delivery;
- when buying pet food, if the packaging is open or damaged;
- goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other objects;
- digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium if the use of the service has begun with the Customer’s explicit prior consent.
Withdrawal from the contract where the bonus, discount code or promotional code has been used, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned to the Buyer. Only the amount paid is returned to the buyer. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the gift voucher is considered as a means of payment and returned to the Buyer as a gift voucher, and the amount paid is returned to the Buyer.
If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the contract for the items that make up a kit or set, he may request a replacement for the same kit or a refund for the entire kit. The buyer can replace the item from the set, in case of a material defect or damage to the item, and cannot request a refund. In the event of claiming the warranty of the item from the set, the manufacturer’s warranty period applies.
The right to a refund of the purchase price in the event of a warranty claim and material defects is regulated in more detail by the Slovenina Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot)
The withdrawal form can be found here.
The seller is liable for material defects that the item had at the time it was passed on to the buyer, regardless of whether the seller was aware of the defect or not. The seller is also liable for material defects that appear after the item has been passed on to the buyer, if they are due to a cause that already existed before. Small defects are disregarded.
The buyer can claim defects on the purchased goods from a material defect in accordance with the Slovenina Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot).
The customer can file a complaint due to a material defect for each purchased product (which means that the customer can exercise the rights from a material defect due to a defect in the product for which no warranty was given, and the same applies if the customer does not want to claim warranties for the product for which a guarantee has been given).
Due to a material defect, the Buyer may issue a complaint to the Seller about the defect in the product, within two months of the discovery of the material defect. The seller is obligated to refund the amount paid in proportion to the costs that are the direct result of the defect or replacement of the goods. The Buyer must describe the defect in detail in the defect notice and allow the Seller to inspect the product. If the defect is not disputed, the Seller must comply with the Buyer’s request as soon as possible and no later than within eight days. If there is a dispute about the defect, the Seller must give the buyer a written answer within the same period.
It should also be noted that the buyer can exercise the rights from material defects in the case of services.
According to the Consumer Protection Act, a material defect is:
- if the goods do not have the characteristics necessary for normal use or the use there were marketed for;
- if the goods do not have the necessary properties for the special use for which the Buyer buys them, but which was known to the Seller or should have been known to him;
- if the goods do not have properties and qualities that have been explicitly stated or agreed upon;
- if the Seller has delivered goods that do not match the pattern or model on which the purchase was based on, unless the pattern or model was shown for demonstration purposes only.
Complaints from defects can only be issued to the Seller.
The buyer can, at his own choice, request:
- that the Seller fixes the defect or
- refund of part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect or
- replacement for a new faultless product, or
- refund of the amount paid.
The material defect claim form can be found here.
The online store uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
Secure authorizations and credit card transactions are handled by the seller and trusted gateway providers. Credit card authorizations are performed in real time with immediate verification of data at banks. Card information is not stored on the Online Store servers.
The seller will advertise to the buyer via different channels only if the buyer explicitly consents to receiving this kind of communication. Electronic advertising messages will contain the following components:
- will contain a clear and unambiguous advertising messages;
- the sender will be clearly visible;
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such, and the conditions for participation in them will be clearly defined;
- the method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented;
- the Seller will explicitly respect the Buyer’s wish not to receive advertising messages.
The Online Store and all data in it, photos of products, graphic and video elements and all texts in the Online Store are protected and may not be reproduced or used without the prior written permission of the Seller.
Seller reserves the right to disable access to the Online Store due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or impeding the use of the Online Store. In the event of technical problems on the Online Store, the Seller reserves the right to cancel orders placed that were affected by a technical error. In this case, the Seller will notify the Buyer of the cancellation of orders as soon as possible and inform the buyer of next steps. Before accessing and using the Online Store, the customer must ensure the safety of his or her own system by providing adequate protection (antivirus, etc.) is. The customer must also ensure the security and confidentiality of the data used to log in to the adequately protected (email address, password).
The seller complies with applicable European consumer protection legislation. The seller does its best to fulfill its duty, which is to set up an effective complaint handling system and to designate an employee with whom the customer can contact by telephone or email in the event of problems.
All complaints should be submitted via the Seller’s email address.
The appeal procedure is confidential. The seller will acknowledge receiving the complaint within five working days, and inform the buyer how long it will take to deal with it, and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure.
The seller will try to settle all disputes in the best interests of both parties.
In the case of judicial settlement of disputes, the competent court is based on the permanent or temporary residence of the buyer.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms, the Seller does not recognize any provider of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as competent for resolving a consumer dispute that could be initiated by the consumer in accordance with the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act.
Before mentioned regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
A link to the online consumer dispute resolution (SRPS) platform can be found here.